I spent a couple years working with the fine folks at Demos. You can read my blog posts that span a variety of issues, including new metrics, alternative energy, money in politics, voting rights, and more here. Other writings include:
- American Prospect
- Huffington Post pieces, including We Are Not White
- I’m also a contributor at the Hill. Here’s a few of my pieces there on the minimum wage and the Harris ruling’s impact on the racial wealth gap.
- Mic (formerly PolicyMic)
- Dissent: Unnatural Gas: How Government Made Fracking Profitable (and Left Renewables Behind)
- Grist: Red states, green jobs
- Feminist Wire: Meme what you say, say what you meme: What kind of Asian woman am I? A good one gone bad
- Truthout: Standing in Solidarity Against Racial Exhaustion
- The Indypendent: Where’s the Beef? Subsidies are not enough to fix food deserts
- Triple Pundit: Building an Equitable Green Economy in New York City
In particular, my writing on climate justice, environmental justice, and green economy can be found here. Democracy, money in politics, and campaign finance reform can be found here. Racial, economic, and gender justice can be found here.
Finally, my hero Ta-nehisi Coates wished me, and the other lurkers in the world, a happy birthday, the highlight of my many years on earth. A Festivus for the Rest of Them